See more SDS drills
Erbauer EXT 18V Cordless SDS+ drill ERH18-Li - Bare
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Anti-vibration side handle, quick change metal depth gauge and instruction manual
- 2 speed variable speed gearbox
Features and benefits
Erbauer build the power tools you can trust to deliver expert results year after year, earning their place in your toolbox. Straightforward tools that work reassuringly hard to GET IT DONE.
- Part of the EXT one battery system, giving you the power and flexibility to get any job done whilst also growing your collection by simply adding tools and batteries as and when you desire
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers revolutionary performance, providing more power, higher torque, longer runtime and motor life
- 4-in-1 multi-function ensures quick and easy mode change between rotary drill, hammer drill, chisel and chisel rotation
- SDS plus chuck for tool-free, quick and easy changing of drill bits
- Anti-vibration auxiliary handle reduces vibration, providing increased comfort and control
- Features drill, hammer, hammer drill and chisel modes
- Accessories sold separately
- Battery is not included, drill is compatible with all Erbauer EXT 18V batteries and chargers
- Please note, this EXT Erbauer product is not compatible with the previous generation Erbauer powertools or batteries
|Batteries included||Batteries sold separately|
|Carrying facility||Carry case|
|Cooling method||Fan cooled|
|Depth adjustment||Adjustable depth stop|
|Grip type||Soft grip|
|Maximum drilling capacity (concrete)||24mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (steel)||13mm|
|Maximum drilling capacity (wood)||32mm|
|Model name/number||ERH18-Li - Bare|
|No load speed||1400rpm|
|Rotation direction||Forward & reverse|
|Speed control||Variable speed|
|Standard||EN 60745-1, EN 60745-2-6|
|Switch type||Trigger switch|
Fantastic bit of kit
mondss - 5 month ago
Lots of power and torque, immense battery life and a nice style and carry case to go with it. What's not to like? I'd highly recommend this tool, I rate it alongside my Dewalt's.
ERBAUER SDS DRILL
Anonymous - 10 month ago
Bought a SDS hammer drill from Erbauer as I have the combi drill and impact driver and found them very good for the price. I not a tradesman but do a lot of DIY for friends and family.
The drill was very good for outside masonry drilling. I was drilling 130mm into a lintel and it was child’s play.
The only issue I had was the bare unit drill didn’t come with a hard case or even a bag just the box.
Don’t forget you need SDS plus drill bits or a SDS adaptor and drill Chuck to use it.
All good from Erbauer again.
DiySRS - 1 year ago
My Erbauer EXT hammer drill struggled when drilling into some very hard stone and brickwork, this Is like a hot knife through butter. I’m slowly building my Erbauer EXT collection as I do more projects around the house and they’ve all been superb so far, especially for the money.
Good hammer drill
PJ pat - 1 year ago
Good for a battery hammer drill ..................
20 years trade experience
J3yfe - 1 year ago
Once again very impressed, very easy to control with a feathered start, has done a out 10 hours in my hands and has been faultless. Very strong and on 5ah its done 2 doors and 9 window sets on a single charge. Defo a trade took and keeps up with other brands.