See more Torches & worklights
Erbauer Lewo Battery-powered Rechargeable LED Work light 14.8V 2400lm
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Comes with Adaptor & car charger
Features and benefits
With its ergonomic shape offering 300° rotation, this rechargeable work light is an ideal additional light suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It's portable with no restrictions of a cable for ease and comfort. Its 2400 lumens offer a professional quality light and allow precision and comfort of work.
- The ERBAUER work light with 2400 lumens (30W), offers a quality light for better work conditions amd a better precision level.
- The light features 2 light modes available according to your needs: 50% or 100%. The battery life in 50% mode is 6 hours and 3 hours in 100% mode
- Its 300° rotation and 11 notches of orientation make it possible to lock the chosen position and point light in all directions.
- With its 2 foldable hooks and 2 wall fixing holes, this product offers a variety of solutions to improve and facilitate working conditions. The tripod (sold separately) allows adjustment to the height and position of the work light according to your needs.
- Handy on/off button, ideal position for quick access.
- The ERBAUER work light is designed in a triangular ergonomic shape, this work light offers the best comfort and stability.
- The wide handle makes it easy to carry.
- In closed position, the optical compartment is completely protected, and you can transport and store your ERBAUER work light safely.
- Displays how much battery life is left. When plugged in, the power charge LED indicator shows the battery level and flashes until fully charged.
- LED lighting offers many advantages compared to other technologies, they're long lasting, resistant and cost effective.
|Batteries included||Batteries included|
Blackpepper - 3 month ago
I have just bought it and tried it out in the dark. Great power, and you can adjust to half power. It has two screw holes to hang it on two screws - so you can set it to be used in several lofts, or parts of a loft. It will certainly save running an extension cable into a loft. It has a wall socket charger and lead, plus a car socket charger and lead (I doubt if I will ever use that).
Robert1971 - 4 month ago
Upside. Once installed onto the wall. It lit up my 8 x 10ft summer house with no problem.
Downside. The light is a rather harsh white but you can rotate it or dim it
Anonymous - 6 month ago
Well worth it brightness is great lights all my garden up!!!!!!!!!