See more Storage cabinets
Form Links 4 shelf Polypropylene Tall Utility Storage cabinet
This high utility storage cabinet is suitable for this form links 4 shelf utility cabinet is ideal for storing away all your tools and equipment whilst keeping your garage looking neat and tidy..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Railing for Links boxes system
Features and benefits
- The 4 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs.
- 2 adjustable levelling feet allow you to adjust the cabinet for uneven floors.
- Comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space.
- Features aluminium handles and is lockable for extra security.
- 25kg per shelf, 15kg for top & 20kg for bottom/135kg total loading capacity
|Product type||Storage cabinet|
|Colour||Black & grey|
|Number of shelves||4|
No assembly video
Mihaibbbbbbbbbb - 1 month ago
Hard to install. No video anywhere. Forget it!d I gave up and eill return it
Easy to assemble
Garyt82 - 5 month ago
Bought 2 for my shed. Quality is ok for what you're paying. Instructions were very clear and all parts are numbered for easy assembly. First one took about 30 mins and no more than 10 mins for the second.
lorrg - 6 month ago
Lots of parts and need to follow instructions. Took 2 of us nearly 2 hours to assemble but once we had worked out where everything went it was all good. Sturdy cupboard and perfect to store outdoor furniture cushions and gardening bits and pieces. We attached to fence for extra sturdiness and safety.
Love my cupboard
Jocowburn - 7 month ago
Bought this cupboard to use for my craft supplies and prob took me 2 hours to put together but have to say was relatively easy to do once I realised that the product ref was on each piece of product so made it so much easier, it’s very sturdy and love the look of it I would recommend it, just read instructions and sort out every piece before you start
Not so easy
Matt1960 - 9 month ago
Within a few minutes of starting to assemble this product I was ready to return it to the store but I persevered and completed it the cupboard looks very good.
One useful tip, don’t click any thing into position until you’ve looked at the diagrams a few times only click when you are 100% certain. It’s very difficult to disassemble