See more Shelving units
Form Links 5 shelf Polypropylene Shelving unit (H)1820mm (W)900mm
This shelf unit is suitable for this multipurpose form links 5 tier black plastic shelving unit can be assembled in various combinations to meet your specific needs and is ideal for storing tools and equipment..
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Fixings sold separately
- Comes with Plastic accessories to fasten the shelving unit to the wall
Features and benefits
- The shelving unit has a simple assembly system for a quick and easy installation.
- The 5 shelves are adjustable allowing you to optimise the unit's storage capacity to your needs.
- The Links shelving unit comes with rails which are designed to allow you to add plastic boxes, sold separately, under the shelving tiers for extra storage space.
- With the Form Links range you can tie together multiple shelving units to create a larger shelving system.
- 80kg per shelf/400kg total loading capacity
|Number of shelves||5|
|Shelf material||Polypropylene (PP)|
does the job well
sumo131 - 1 month ago
worth the money, easy to put together, have bought several and all good and sturdy
Does the job perfect for use in a garage or shed
kath14 - 1 month ago
We brought another once we had tested it out
Cheap and not fit for purpose
RaeMel - 2 month ago
Bought these shelves a few months ago. They quickly collapsed. The clips that are supposed to hold the shelves up are not fit for purpose. The shelves keep sliding down and slanting. Unable to use them and threw away the receipt as didn't expect them to be useless for the price! Stuck with inadequate shelvew.
IGre - 2 month ago
The shelves frequently collapse despite having limited weight placed on them. The clips supporting the shelves are inadequate.
Sturdy and great value
PracticalPrepper - 2 month ago
We got this to keep back ups of bathroom, cleaning and kitchen consumables on in the bathroom. It took 2 of us 20 minutes to assemble. It stands very stable, can take weight but I don't think I would put heavy tools on it / use it in a garage (unless the garage was used for storing food etc. rather than for repairing cars) as it would probably get scratched and metal racking would be more suitable weightwise. But for indoor use - or even tins of paint maybe - excellent. EVEN THO 1 part was missing, I am leaving a good review. can't go wrong for that price.