See more Basin mixer taps
GoodHome Etel 2 lever Chrome-plated Traditional Basin Mono mixer Tap
- Waste supplied
- Comes with 1/2" female threaded straight hose with PEX inner hose, pop-up waste kit and instruction manual
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
This traditional style chrome mono bloc basin mixer from the Etel collection requires no additional purchases. All of our basin mixer taps come with flexible hoses and wastes. This tap is suitable for high and low pressure water systems.
- Water Saving - Features a clever water saving device that helps you save water with every use
- Quality tested - All our GoodHome taps are opened and closed 120,000 times to make sure it will resist your daily use for many years
- High and low pressure - Suitable for all boiler systems
- Nothing to buy separately - Includes flexible hoses and waste
- Anti-limescale - comes with an anti-limescale aerator to prevent the build up of limescale in your tap spout for everyday maintenance *where applicable
- Minimum bar pressure - 0.2 bar
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
|Suitable water pressure||High or low pressure|
|Number of levers||2|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
|Minimum operating pressure||0.2bar|
|Tap mounting location||Basin|
wrong valve fitted
Hylton - 3 month ago
bought this yesterday and spent rest of day fitting to sink only to find out the hot water side has to be turned clockwise to open?? This is not a one off problem as 2 of the other 3 reviews on this page have the same issue, now left with the options of living with it or dismantling and taking back to store, come on BQ not good
eellee - 5 month ago
Looks good. The lift operation of the plug isn’t great and I think it’s a bit clunky. Doesn’t appear to make a water tight seal where the metal rod goes into the basin waste so water drips out - I’ll be taking it back for a refund!
Hot water tap turns off the wrong way
Fj53 - 5 month ago
Incorrect cartridge fitted in hot water valve turns off the wrong way, also the lift rod for lifting the plug is just a bent piece of rod, no knob fitted on end of rod
Wrong side turn for hot
Dpak - 1 year ago
I bought it yesterday to match my basin and bath. After I installed it and tested it I found out that on the hot side tap I need to turn clockwise to open the tap and anti clockwise to close it which is just opposite on the other normal taps. The cold side is okay though. I think we get used to it in few days so that's my only disappointment with this. The tap looks great though with 10 years guarantee.