10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Skirting board paint & treatments
GoodHome Pure brilliant white Satin Metal & wood paint, 2.5L
- Stir thoroughly before use. Apply using a brush or foam roller, when the temperature is between 10°C and 25°C
- Suitable for Metal & wood
- Quick dry
- Surfaces should be sanded, clean and dry. Before painting on bare wood or metal, use a suitable primer. Painted glossy surfaces should be rubbed down with a fine abrasive paper. When sanding, wear a face mask to avoid dust inhalation. Metal surfaces should be free from rust and corrosion. Knots in wood surfaces should be treated with a knotting solution. Fill any holes or defects with filler
Features and benefits
When you've just painted your walls it would be a shame to leave the finishing touches. So we've created GoodHome wood and metal interior paint. Durable and long-lasting paint in matching colours to our walls and ceiling paint. A mid sheen satin finish, perfect for painting your skirtings, doors and window frames.
- We've made this paint scuff resistant so it's durable and hardwearing in the busiest of homes. The finish lasts for longer, so once you've painted you don't have to worry about it needing a touch up
- We know that accidents happen. That's why this paint is washable. Marks and spills can be easily scrubbed away so your paint looks as good as new
- Simply cover old marks and blemishes for a better finish
- When you've spent time painting your home, you want to keep the colour at its best for longer. That's why our paint doesn't yellow and keeps your white surfaces whiter for longer
- This paint dries quickly so you can get additional coats painted sooner. Get the job finished quicker and sit back and relax
|Colour||Pure brilliant white|
|Drying time||4 h|
|Instructions for storage||Store your leftover paint between 5°С and 30°С. Best used within 1 year of opening|
|Recoat time||4 hours|
|Resistant to dripping||Not drip resistant|
|Minimum touch dry time||2h|
Stick with B&Q paints
ScottManx - 4 day ago
Really disappointed with the number of coats I've applied and it still looks bad, so will have to do again. This time around I think ill stick with the B&Q own brands they're are excellent
Going in the bin!!!
Lovelylolly72 - 16 day ago
Well paid for what I thought would be good paint however, it was like painting with milky water. No coverage at all it would take at least 4 coats to cover any marks, so definitely don’t use on darker painted surface!!! Will never buy again
Suzyredshoes - 22 day ago
Save yourself some heartache...this is like painting with glue. I'm on a deadline and now have to start again. Can't even get it off of my favourite paintbrush. Do not buy!!! Would have given it -10 but had to give it one to publish this review.
Cyzandahalf - 1 month ago
After 5 coats still patchy. Quality of finish is poor and just not worth buying.
Worst product I've ever purchased
Azaqwer - 1 month ago
This is by far the worst paint I've ever brought , will never buy a B&q product again, this has put me off B&q products for life,