See more Monobloc taps
Grohe Ambi Chrome effect Kitchen Monobloc Mixer tap
This chrome monobloc tap from Grohe's Ambi range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Comes with Comes with 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose and instruction manual
- Operation: ¼ turn
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
With its classic curves, the new Ambi kitchen tap is a perfect blend of elegant design, advanced engineering and fantastic functionality. The Ambi features Grohe StarLight for a superb and durable finish. The cool and sleek cosmopolitan mixer is guaranteed to complement any modern kitchen and designed to withstand the rigorous demands of a busy family
- Features Starlight® technology; Grohe taps are coated with a fine chrome layer that ensures chrome and brass move as one body resulting in finish not being stretched and a new look finish for the life of the product.
- Through SilkMove technology® you can ensure a smooth operation when controlling water flow. The ceramic disks are Teflon coated avoiding deterioration and debris build up, resulting in effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
- Grohe materials contain 90% less lead than standard brass and five times more resistant to corrosion, due to Grohe Zero technology.
- Save installation time with Grohe Quickfix®- the uniquely threaded locking nut is only threaded at the top and bottom cutting installation time by up to 50%.
- Forward rotating lever
|Model name/number||Ambi Cosmopolitan|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
This Product is Excellent replacement for old leak
terrye1455 - 2 month ago
Excellent Replacement, awkward to fit due to awkward location but time and perseverance Product was easy to fit with plenty of instructions for fitting, would recommend this item to anyone.
Faulty hot tap
Anonymous - 6 month ago
It’s supoosed to be easy to install . But the hot water tap is leaking rapidly . This part came already assembled and is almost impossible to take it apart to see if a seal is missing etc .
This caused us so much hassle . Have to bring back for a refund
Tubbyfoot - 6 month ago
I am no plumber so watch plenty of YouTube prior to fitting. Checked tail by blowing down and using taps. Was lot easier to fit tap has long tail and good instructions. It has nice positive feel when moving levers
Hopedforthebest - 11 month ago
New kitchen completed on Monday. This tap looks the part but it drips. Likely have to get it replaced. Loved my old tap (which looked much the same) and only reason we opted for new was the expectation that in a year or two the old one might need to be replaced, and we didn't want any damage to kitchen. This one hasn't made it a week. Need to get plumber back to get it out. Packaging already gone in skip. Really disappointed.
Excellent Quality & Easy to Fit
KeithP57 - 1 year ago
I bought this tap after having a leak problem with a Bristan Easyfit-type tap. The fitting was very simple, instructions were clear, & the hot & cold connectors were correctly labelled. Maybe Grohe have addressed the problems previously stated in reviews here. A happy customer :-)