See more Single lever taps
Grohe Start Loop Nickel effect Kitchen Monobloc Tap
This brushed nickel monobloc tap from Grohe's Start Loop range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Comes with Comes with 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose and instruction manual
- Operation: Single lever
- High or low pressure
- Hose supplied
- Guarantee - 5 years
Features and benefits
Stunning simplicity defines the Grohe Start Loop. The unique loop-shaped lever simplifies handling and is extremely easy to operate. The cylindrical spout creates a lightness of design ideal for architectural schemes without compromising performance. Thanks to Grohe SilkMove technology, Grohe taps will also provide you with years of superb ease of use while Grohe StarLight ensure a long lasting, immaculate finish.
- Features Starlight® technology; Grohe taps are coated with a fine chrome layer that ensures chrome and brass move as one body resulting in finish not being stretched and a new look finish for the life of the product.
- Through SilkMove technology® you can ensure a smooth operation when controlling water flow. The ceramic disks are Teflon coated avoiding deterioration and debris build up, resulting in effortless precision and ultimate comfort for a lifetime.
- Grohe materials contain 90% less lead than standard brass and five times more resistant to corrosion.
- Save installation time with Grohe Quickfix®- the uniquely threaded locking nut is only threaded at the top and bottom cutting installation time by up to 50%.
- Forward rotating lever
|Model name/number||Start Loop|
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|