See more Fire maintenance & fuel
Homefire Heat logs, 9.5kg
Mix and match 3 for £17. Discount applied at checkout.
These Homefire Heat logs provide high heat energy outputs and are made from 100% recycled wood. With no additives or chemicals, these logs make the perfect fuel for those looking to reduce their impact on the environment whilst heating their home with good quality, long lasting logs.
- Made from waste sawdust
- Place firelighters and kindling on firebed, then Shimada logs on top. Light the firelighter and adjust draught to maximum.
- Ready to burn
Features and benefits
- Providing a great alternative to standard seasoned firewood, they’re also 100% clean with no additives or chemicals – just compressed wood!
- High energy, ultra dry logs
- Made from 100% recycled wood
- The product is made from waste sawdust, making it extremely environmentally friendly
- Certified as dried to less than 20% moisture Content. Less moisture means it burns hotter and with less smoke than wet logs
- Recommended for open fires, multi-fuel stoves and chimeneas
|Material||Compressed sawdust & shavings|
Poor, far too smokey
TCJ1234 - 31 day ago
I used these with my fire pit, they were bone dry when I used them but they produced so much smoke that I had to put the fire out. Will not be biting them again
I'm buying them again
BLY number 2 - 6 month ago
They really need to be kept in a dry location until they are used. They light easily and give off very little smoke (if kept dry!). The heat produced seems good for my fire pit.
They are currently advertised as a multi buy but I can't see any reductions kicking in when I try to increase the number of bags.
Te2 - 6 month ago
I burn these in a wood burner in a live in vehichle. They light very quickly burn hot and for a good length of time ,very clean ,no smoke and no chimney clog..yep very good
Clean and hot
LeicesterTester - 8 month ago
We've been using these this winter in an open fireplace and find them perfect for our needs. They catch very quickly from a firelighter, even without kindling, and do not smoke for long before burning attractively. Once the flames die down the logs glow hotly for a good length of time. Heat output is not as high as coal or smokeless fuel but is just right for our living room, which is not a huge barn! Good value when bought as a multibuy.
Ideal for my stove
Sofy - 8 month ago
I don't understand the bad reviews for these and can only think the product must have been damaged/damp. I find they light fast, give good heat and keep burning as long as any other briquettes I've used (longer than some). Their shape suits my stove very well and they are easy to carry, stack and store.