See more Steam cleaners
Kärcher EasyFix SC 3 Corded Steam cleaner
- Guarantee - 2 years
- Accessories available: Replacement Cloths, Nozzles and descaling catridges also available
- CE marked
- Comes with 2x 0.5m extension tubes1 x Easyfix Floor Tool,1 x Microfiber Cloth for Floor Tool,1 x Round Brush,1 x Hand Nozzle,1 x Microfiber Cloth for Hand Nozzle,1 x Descaling Catridge
- Overheat protection
Features and benefits
The Kärcher SC 3 EasyFix makes light work of dirt and stubborn stains, as well as keeping your hard floors clean and fresh. Ready to use in 30 seconds, the SC 3 EasyFix delivers continuous steam. It includes accessories for all around the home. With the new easyfix floor tool you can easily remove the floor cloth without contact with dirt.
- Fast heat up with continuous cleaning - Ready in just 30 seconds with a non-stop cleaning system.
- Powerful 3.5 bar super heated steam - Kills 99.99% of all common household bacteria on hard surfaces
- Cleaning without chemicals - Deep cleans your home using nothing but tap water
- Integrated descaling cartridge - Continuously prevents the build up of limescale
- EasyFix floor tool means you can quickly switch cloths without direct contact with the dirt
|Model name/number||SC 3|
|Plug included||Includes plug|
|Thermal cut out temperature||140°C|
Gail B - 17 day ago
I bought this as i have two dogs and keeping the hard wood floor and rugs fresh. Initially this item is very good at the start but after time the pressure for steam excelling diminished to a little splut. I need something stronger and more reliable.
It’s alright (I suppose)
JellyCol - 9 month ago
This is a good gadget but doesn’t do anything that you can’t do with a mop and bucket of water. It gives an okay steam clean and does remove the dirt well but on hard floors you can get the same effect with a mop and bucket of water. You should also plan to have two to three microfibre cloths - easily machine-washable - if you plan to do a large area so that you can swap them round when they get dirty. If you buy the carpet attachment, it will “refresh” the carpet but it won’t give you a deep clean.
It’s a well made and cute little machine but for the money it doesn’t provide a deep enough clean.
Excellent now I've got one that Works
DJLEW - 1 year ago
Bought from B&Q didn't think it was very good Packed up after 3 days. Couldn't, return due to lockdown. Contacted Kercher who arranged pick up repair and return within 10 days. So VG service. Now use for it everything Kitchen surfaces and floors, bathrooms and tiled floors sink plugs and taps even done frying pans! Will save a fortune on proprietary chemical cleaniers.
Excellent chemical free cleaning
nosaj69 - 1 year ago
This steam machine works very well on many applications and environmentally friendly from a no-chemical use point of view. The finished job on all kitchen/ bathroom and other areas such as floors is excellent and gets in all the nooks and gaps
Caz j - 2 year ago
I have to say we used this to clean the dirt out of the grout of our 14 year old ceramic hall floor and I really didn’t think it would get it so clean . It’s like a brand new floor . So happy