10% off everything online for one week only* | Offer ends 9 December
See more Sheds
Keter Darwin 6x4 Tongue & groove Composite Shed
The Darwin plastic 6x4 shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this shed. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The evolutionary Darwin composite shed is the perfect design if you desire the look of a wooden shed but with all the benefits of plastic. With a durable double wall construction, weather resistant and no maintenance the Darwin shed is built to last. Tongue and groove panels allow easy assembly in just 1-2 hours and due to its new compact packaging, you can fit the Darwin in your car if you prefer buying from store to get your shed built and all of your garden accessories and tools tucked away on the same day! With a fixed window, floor panel, built in ventilation for ample airflow and a sturdy lockable handle you can be sure your belongings will stay safe season after season.
- Constructed from Evotech™ composite, a new & advanced composite technology that ensures a weather resistant and maintenance free shed that’s built to last
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant natural wood look design with single door, built in ventilation and window for natural light
- Heavy duty floor panel with tongue and groove panels for easy assembly and lock hasp for additional security
- Made of durable, low maintenance and fade-free plastic with double wall construction
- Assembled external dimensions: 125.8 x 184.5 x 205.1 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 112 x 176.5 x 199.8 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Cladding type||Tongue & groove|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
Product Instruction Manual
Anonymous - 24 day ago
Great looking shed and very sturdy. Relatively straightforward to assemble. Very happy with it and would definitely recommend it to others.
KeterDarwin 6x4 tongue and groove Shed with floor.
bismillah - 1 month ago
We are very pleased with our purchase of this shed. It is both weatherproof and has a lock attachment which is convenient these days. Although it seems compact, it is actually quite spacious inside and the flooring gives an additional feature.
The wooden colour gives it a realistic traditional effect.
We would definitely recommend it to others.
My new space bought this shed from B&Q
corrot - 1 month ago
It was easy too put up well though out kit
Tock me 1.5 hours erect very pleased with the quality for the money I managed to get three bikes fitted in the back off the shed on there edge + some garden furniture the shed is good buy I would get another tomorrow if I need one
DonnaJuly - 1 month ago
We watched a video on how to build it & then made it within the 2 hours, sturdy & solid, very impressed.
Good solid product
Lee8280 - 1 month ago
Construction easy to build even for a basic DIY only issue was door lock drawing was not correct but easily
rectified took about two hours solid once built looks good only cordless and small steps required