See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x8 Apex Beige brown Plastic Shed
This Factor 8x8 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately)
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Conveniently-sized storage and plenty of style. The factor 8 x 6 features a great wood-like texture and is constructed out of a durable and weather-resistant resin with steel reinforcement. It comes with wide double doors, built-in ventilation as well as a window and skylight. It also have a heavy-duty floor panel and two shelves.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for all garden tools and equipment, garden furniture including BBQ's, bicycles and DIY tools
- Elegant wood effect exterior with double doors, plus ventilation grills for air circulation
- Heavy duty floor panel with integral window and skylight for natural lighting
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions:255 x 256.5 x 243 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 237 x 236.5 x 238.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 15 year manufacturer guarantee
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
A Shed of its own.
jamesda65 - 3 year ago
I had my Shed for quite a few months now they tell you that it takes two men if you get all the parts at the right place's then you will manage it no probs. I must say it's the best Shed I'v ever bought, it's quite simple get two end's together and put a plug into the hole so this the whole way round put the ground one's first then go round the middle and then the top leaving the roof to last..
Jv1976 - 5 year ago
Bad experience, wish I purchased from a local supplier.
Milky81818 - 6 year ago
I brought this 2 weeks ago all I can say is what a fantastic shed, easy to build, solid , looks great very happy
Quality Shed, sturdy construction
Raja_07 - 6 year ago
As long as the base is on flat surface ( we ensured it was) the construction is a breeze. Took two of us, at a liesurely pace, 6 hours. A power drill/screw driver and step ladders is a must.
Just follow the instructions supplied avidly.
Good Shed - Great Size
Karlos20945 - 6 year ago
I bought this shed after moving house to a house without a garage, so lost a lot of storage space. This shed is a great size and is very roomy inside. However, being plastic is good for overall longevity, but is its downfall during assembly. The plastic can be fragile and some roof parts were broken, although luckily this didn't hamper the assembly too much. I broke a hole in the floor when I dropped my hammer during the build, but it's only small so no big deal, but highlights how fragile it can be. Assembly really needs a whole day with two people so be prepared. Overall it's a good shed with acres of space that should last for years, but just be prepared for the odd challenge during assembly.