See more Garden storage
Keter Store-it-out ARC Plastic Garden storage box
This Store it out ARC plastic garden storage box is ideal for storing and protecting garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- Only fixings included
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing.
Features and benefits
The Store-It-Out ARC is a high-capacity storage shed that provides dry and ventilated storage for up to 1200 L of contents thanks to its durable and weather-resistant construction. In order to make storage easy it opens from the top or from the front, has an easy-opening lid and a sloped threshold that makes rolling large items in or out simple. With the capacity to hold two 240 L/63 G wheelie bins, there is also a built in shelf support for extra storage options (Shelf not included). This storage bin is easy to assemble and is ideal for storing items ranging from barbecues to lawn furniture.
- Ideal outdoor storage solution for garden tools, equipment and x2 240 L wheelie bins
- Elegant wood affect panels with a piston-assisted lid and wide opening doors and a 1,2000 L capacity
- We recommend that garden storage boxes are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing
- Heavy-duty floor with main door bolt and secondary foot bolt for secure closure
- Made of durable maintenance and fade-free plastic with steel reinforcement
- Assembled external dimensions: 146 x 82 x 120 cm (L x W x H); internal dimensions: 132 x 76 x 110 cm (L x W x H)
- Comes with a 2 year manufacturer guarantee
|Manufacturer guarantee||5 years|
Very happy with this!
Webby132 - 19 day ago
Delivered from B&Q in plastic packaging which was adequate and easily disposed of. Before commencing assembly, familiarise yourself with the instructions, and the parts, and follow to the letter. It does help to review the following step in the instructions before commencing the previous step, as I did have to partially disassemble at one stage. All the parts have part numbers stamped on them which helps, and the diagrams in the instructions are well illustrated. Assembly is very straightforward, and can be managed with just a simple Phillips screwdriver at a pinch, although I did use a ratchet and a power-driver, but don't overtighten the screws. Although the instructions suggest using two people to assemble, I did manage quite easily on my own. The finished product looks good, and is quite sturdy. Just the one small negative comment and that's concerning the plastic locking mechanism which could easily be cut through with a small saw, and so I'll be fitting a metal hasp as additional security, and also installing a small shed alarm.
Joy 72 - 1 month ago
Brought item online, it recommended a lock, which I purchased with storage box,
The lock was not fit for purpose far to small, I at to return to store and get refund to purchase a larger lock.
harris83 - 1 month ago
Nice item bought one few month back very good, went to get another and price has jumped to 155 nice item not worth 155 so will find somthing else now
deespencer71 - 2 month ago
Fits in everything I wanted, in it and some other bits.
This is really good
Jbh5691 - 2 month ago
Bought this today, after waiting for it to come back in to stock. Bulky to get in the car, but managed it, and assembled in just over the hour.
Nice simple, and feels ok. Probably more flexible than i thought it should, but if it lasts, then all is good. Can probably improve the stiffness, by adding a shelf, who is my next project. Look good in the garden, and plenary of storage space.