See more Timber
Metsä Wood Smooth Planed Round edge Untreated Whitewood spruce CLS timber (L)2.4m (W)63mm (T)38mm CLSU02
CLS timber is a major component of residential and commercial building construction. It is used for framing, studwork, paneling, roof trusses, and flooring. The Essentials smooth planed whitewood spruce CLS timber is (L)2.4m x (W)6.3cm x (T)38mm, 2.88kg. Crafted with a round edge profile, this CLS timber ensures precise and clean edges for reliable woodworking results. Strength graded to C16 specification for structural applications including stud wall partitions, a versatile and cost effective building material, CLS is a graded, planed timber.
- CE marked
- Green star claim - This product's wood is certified by a third party. Information about the third party can be found on the product packaging.*
Features and benefits
- A versatile and cost effective building material, CLS is a graded, planed timber commonly used in stud wall construction.
- Regularised for uniformity on four sides with rounded edges for easy handling
- Kiln dried to ensure stability and workability
- Made using responsibly sourced, forest friendly timber