See more Real wood top layer flooring
Natural Oak effect Real wood top layer flooring, 2.03m² Pack
With a wood top layer and an attractive smooth finish, this real wood top layer flooring gives the appearance of solid wood. A hard wearing floor, its engineered base layer provides resistance to heat and moisture changes in your room. The click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Underlay type required: Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 5 years guarantee
Features and benefits
Each plank of this oak flooring is unique in design, with variations in grain and colour which adds to the character of your floor. The grain pattern contains a beautiful display of the tree's annual growth with knots of various sizes. You are able to sand and re-lacquer the flooring 2-3 times, helping to prolong the life of your floor. The timeless beauty of natural wood will form an excellent background to all types of interior styles, whether classic or modern.
- Glueless fitting system for fast assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems up to 27 degrees
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|