See more Safety trainers
Site Mercury Black Safety trainers, Size 10
- Action nubuck leather, rubber and mesh upper construction
- Rubber outsole with steel penetration-resistant midsole
- Steel toe cap
- Oil repellent sole
Features and benefits
These wide fit Mercury black safety trainers are crafted from durable nubuck leather making them built to last. These trainers are lightweight, flexible and breathable, ensuring you are both comfortable and safe.
- Safety was the top priority when designing these trainers. The sole is oil resistant to improve traction on slippery surfaces and a steel toe cap protects your toes and feet from potential hazards when working in high-risk environments. The steel penetration-resistant midsole offers protection against sharp objects such as nails, stopping them from penetrating the sole. For your protection, the trainers have an S1 P SRA safety code so you can feel protected during the toughest jobs.
- The breathable action nubuck leather design will help to keep your feet cool.
- Includes padded tongue and collar for maximum comfort.
|Clothing pattern||Two tone|
|Footwear safety code||S1 P SRA|
|Padded collar||Padded collar|
|Padded tongue||Padded tongue|
|Parent footwear safety code||S1 P|
|Shoe fastening type||Lace|
|Shoe fitting||Wide fit|
|Sole description||Rubber sole|
|Toe cap construction||Steel|
|Toe protection joules rating||200J|
|Upper material||Action nubuck leather, rubber & mesh|