See more Radiator heating elements
Terma Chrome effect 120W Thermostatic Enamel heating element
This thermostatic heating element is great for .
Features and benefits
- 'MOA' offers five temperature settings ranging from 30°C to 60°C. Blue lights (constant or flashing) on the facia indicate the pre-set temperature as well as status of the heating cycle.
- MOA' has an active safety feature which initiates in the event of dry radiator operation. The heating element is equipped with a precise temperature sensor and thermal fuse (double overheating protection) and offers anti freeze protection
- In the event of a power failure the heating device remembers the most recent settings used. It is also suitable for connection to external timers or intelligent home systems.
- The 'MOA' has both dryer and time functions. The dryer function sets higher heating period for two hours, after which time it reverts to previous state. The time function heats at the selected heat setting and switches off automatically after 2 hours.
- Adjustable temperature range allows the default temperature range to be set at 30-60° C, or 4 other ranges, 30 - 45°C, 30 - 50°C; 30 - 55°C and 30 - 65°C
|Product type||Enamel heating element|
5 / 5(1 reviews)
works very well
zabka - 5 year ago
We had a simple heating element in the past which worked OK but didn't last very long. This one has a very useful timer that we use every morning.