See more Renovation paint
V33 Renovation White Satin Cupboard & cabinet paint, 2L
V33 Renovation Cupboard & Cabinet paint gives your kitchen a boost, without the expensive of renovating the entire kitchen.
- Suitable for Cabinet & cupboards
- Wash the surface with a soda based or sugar soap alkaline cleaner is essential before using this paint
- There’s no need to strip back to the bare wood or use an undercoat. Just stir the paint thoroughly before use and apply an even coat using either a 5mm pile paint roller or round edged paint brush
Features and benefits
Renovation Cupboard & Cabinet paint is a high adhesion paint specially developed to renovate high traffic surfaces. The combination of exclusive polymers ensures the paint is extremely durable and resistant to culinary and domestic stains. This water-based paint is quick and easy to apply and can be cleaned regularly without altering the colour or finish of the paint.
- This 2-in-1 paint requires no undercoat for easier application
- Provides a stain barrier and reinforced protection. It has been tested for resistance to hot and cold fats, vinegar, wine, ketchup, coffee and tea
- Provides high resistance to impact and scratches
- Washable with mild cleaning detergents
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Application method||Brush or roller|
|Drying time||24 h|
|Recoat time||4-6 hours|
|Minimum touch dry time||0.5h|
gabriez - 3 month ago
I have used this to paint skirting boards, cupboards, shelving units, table and chairs. Some laminate some wood. Great product, dries quick but you’ll need to use a base coat for darker furnitures otherwise you’ll need more than one coat from this. Overall great found!
This product is fantastic
David_K - 5 month ago
I previously purchased a different product, but it most definitely didn’t do what it said on tin. Went in search of a different product, found this, and wish I had found this before as it is absolutely fantastic, easy to apply, great value for money, and no nasty odours while applying. If I ever need to paint other cupboards, I will be searching out this brand.
Nwt6 - 5 month ago
Bought this product to re-do kitchen, coverage is great, followed instructions and lightly sanded mine even though it says no need, got new handles also from b&q looks like a new kitchen would highly recommend.
Great product and Lee was amazing
Najb - 6 month ago
The customer service by Lee at the beckton store who is a paint specialist is soo helpful and helped me pick this paint. It is amazing!
Bov27 - 7 month ago
Bought this for my bedroom fitted laminate wardrobes. Results are excellent. Used a small roller and followed the instructions on the paint with no problems. I did put 3 coats on but paint goes a long way.